Sunday, March 14, 2010

Chico


So i don't know how many of you know what i've been up to lately, but a couple weeks ago i went up to Chico with my boo, Sarah. ha!
We made a surprise visit to see her family and get away from Slo for a bit. It was great! I had a wonderful time. Got to meet pretty much the entire extended family. Went to church with her and got experience that... very cool. very different from Grace. Really, we didn't do a whole lot of spectator stuff for me, but instead we just hung with her family and I got to take her
out on a date one night for Valentines day. It was late and
nothing was open except one of those all night diners so went and shared an oreo shake. yeah. one shake, two straws... t'was kinda like the lady and the tramp, just no one was the tramp, i guess.

Anyways, it was a great trip. I got to spend some well needed time away from my constant studies and with Sarah.


No comments:

Post a Comment