Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday Night Finals-Bleh

Tonight is the first night of finals week. I already took one final today for three full hours on Evolution. When it gets down to it, I really hate studying evolution. it really has been a terrible labor to study for that but now it's over. That class is forever over and I never have to think about it again. Now onto the next class: Music in Culture: music of the USA. Also extremely boring. My professor is smart and he knows what he knows. The only thing... He only knows so much---and that isn't very much! He takes history, pure stories, and boils them down into a bulleted word document that he just reads to the class. He makes it so boring!Anyway, that final is tomorrow and I'm not worried about it because the class is nothing like my bio classes and it's at least a switch.

this is My Finals Schedule:

Mon: Evolution
Tues: Music in Society: music of the United States
Wed: Biological Psychology
Fri: Micro Biology

Then I come home on Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment